You Are Here:

Recent Posts

Testimonials

Carrie Marie, you do a Beautiful job & saved the day for my niece..!!!

Connie Aiken

It's Official!!

Posted by admin under Makeup

As of Sunday morning, I am officially a Younique distributor! I have been using Younique products for just over a month now and love them, so I decided to join the company and share my love of these products with others!

DIY Blemish Blaster!

Posted by admin under DIY

I am so excited about my homemade Blemish Blaster!!

read full post

Trying Younique 3D Lash Mascara for the First Time!

Posted by admin under Makeup

I just got my Younique order in the mail yesterday and tried the Glorious face & eye primer, the Enamored Moodstruck Minerals Pigment, and the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes for the first time ever!

read full post

24-Day Challenge™ - Day 10 Already!!

Posted by admin under Nutrition

I can't believe it's already the end of Day 10 of the 24-Day Challenge!  This is flying by and I feel great!  I feel energized and since I'm eating every couple hours, I don't feel hungry.

24-Day Challenge™ - Day 4

Posted by admin under Nutrition

I'm in my 4th day of the challenge and feeling great!! I have so much energy, am feeling good & not bloated, and never feel hungry... plus I'm eating yummy food! I am loving this!!

24-Day Challenge™ - Day 1

Posted by admin

Okay, so my first day of the challenge went great!  I had no problem with sticking with the checklist.  I did find that the app is not that great for tracking things, since it's set up differently than the checklist, which has been created for optimum results, but it is good to use as a resource for which types of foods fall into the different categories.

read full post

My 24-Day Challenge™ Pack Arrived!!

Posted by admin under Nutrition

I'm so excited!  My 24-Day Challenge™ Pack arrived today!  I can now begin my challenge tomorrow morning!  I have my daily checklist all color coded, my weekly to-go bag packed with all the essentials, and my food prepared & ready for the week!

❤❤ Happy Valentines Day!! ❤❤

Posted by admin under Style Tips

Happy Valentines Day to all of you!  In honor of Valentines Day, I thought I would post some heart styled hair that I did for Isabelle's Valentines day Class Celebration in school yesterday.

read full post

Ooopps... forgot about my vehicle inspection

Posted by admin under Home & Vehicle

Even though that sticker is smack dab in front of my face every time I'm in my vehicle, I seem to have not realized at all that my inspection expired in December.  Duh!

Super Bowl Party

Posted by admin under Parties

So, since we finally have cable TV this year, which is something we've never had & never thought we could have where we live, we decided to have a little Super Bowl Party with friends.  I wanted to have fun with it, so I made some decorations, a homemade Patriots shirt, and cute & yummy food!

read full post

Rockin' (or should I say 'steppin') Out!!

Posted by admin under Fitness

I got my FitBit for Christmas and am loving every day of it! I also downloaded the app to my iPhone so that I can set goals and track my progress.

Curling Tips

Posted by admin under Style Tips

I curl my hair once or twice a week for a fun, different, pretty look, rather than just wear my hair straight or pulled back. I find it much easier to section my hair when curling.

Bad color

Posted by admin under Hair Color

I always color my own hair, but I thought I'd treat myself and actually go out and have someone else do it for a change... Big mistake. My hair turned out awful.