I'm in my 4th day of the challenge and feeling great!! I have so much energy, am feeling good & not bloated, and never feel hungry... plus I'm eating yummy food! I am loving this!!
This is what my day consisted of...
Upon Awakening - Probiotic Restore & 2 cups of water
Breakfast - Fruit, Spark, & 2 cups of water
Today's choice of fruit was a cut-up nectarine and my Spark Flavor was Mango Strawberry!
Mid-Morning - Fruit, Eggs, & Oatmeal, and 2 cups of water
I mixed one packet of plain organic oatmeal with hot water, then cut up a banana on top. On the side I had 2 cut up hard-boiled eggs with a dash of Italian seasoning & cayenne pepper!
Lunch - Salad with lean Protein, 2 OmegaPlex, and 2 cups of water
I had a salad that consisted of romaine & iceberg lettuce, carrots, pea pods, red cabbage, radishes, chicken, & Italian seasoning.
Mid-Afternoon - Rice Cakes with Natural Peanut Butter, Spark, & 2 cups of water
Dinner - Lean Protein (Chicken) with lightly cooked mixed veggies, & 2 cups of water
Tips & Tricks
Some things that I have found to be helpful so far and that others have also told me was helpful for them to do on the weekends:
- Review the checklist and make a list of everything you'll need at the grocery store for you &/or your family for the week
- Go grocery shopping for everything on your list so that you have it on hand & ready to go
- Pre-cook some chicken &/or other lean protein meats, then package them in small containers or ziplock bags (I find it's easier to buy the chicken that's already cut small, sprinkle some seasoning on it, then pop it in a pan in the oven until cooked, then put two pieces per baggie/container to bring with me to lunch & the rest in larger containers for family dinners)
- Boil a dozen eggs & put in fridge (You can even peel the eggs and put 2-3 in baggies or containers in the fridge)
- Cut up any larger veggies and pop them in baggies or containers so that they're ready to grab & go